Green Ring - Hug & Walk
4-F Clock Game - Bonus
Challenging game to develop sensitivity and subtlety in sharing more unusual extensions
- Explain clock face: follower’s standing leg (left leg) is center
- In practice embrace, lead 12 o’clock (back extension) vs 3 o’clock (side)
- Now lead 2 o’clock, 1 o’clock
- Switch legs, now lead 12 o’clock, 9 o’clock
- Now 10 o’clock, 11 o’clock
- Shake it out and switch roles
- Works best if leader keeps weight evenly split comfy on both legs
- Talk about it when there’s a difference between what leader intends and what follower perceives
- Be patient cuz this is really hard!
- Doing it in close embrace means even more precise and subtle!
- Combine with Caminar mission
Watch the mission
Fixes? Questions? Feedback?
If you have suggestions for improving this mission, please submit an issue on GitHub
and include the mission number. For anything else incluing new mission ideas, sharing your experience, or your interest in learning to teach this manual, get in touch via email
← Back to the TOC