Yellow Ring - Milonga Bam!
Big juicy relaxing steps for contrast
- Lead the first step of the Box, which is the first “forward” for the follower
- Lead the follower forward again, this time outside-partner
- Lead a side step hugward, turning a quarter turn
- Lead a weight change
- Point out that walking forward is nice contrast for followers, since they mostly walk backwards
- Remind them to land heels-first when walking forward
- Lead first two steps BIG and keep LOW; last two steps UP and SMALL
- To make room for follower’s second forward step outside-partner, leader’s first step should be like on a tightrope
- When they lead, have them figure out how to start to it navigates (Answer: Start backwards!)
Watch the mission
Fixes? Questions? Feedback?
If you have suggestions for improving this mission, please submit an issue on GitHub
and include the mission number. For anything else incluing new mission ideas, sharing your experience, or your interest in learning to teach this manual, get in touch via email
← Back to the TOC