Yellow Ring - Milonga Bam!
3-C The Traspie
Double time rhythm that adds energy and alertness
- Lead “testing the waters”: sending weight halfway into a side step then returning
- Lead a weight change in place
- Lead a retreating inline step
- Repeat, and this time do an advancing outside-partner step after the weight change
- Slowly and clearly lead the weight change after the “testing the waters” - it is easily missed
- Define traspie: three steps instead of one in the same timing, resulting in a double-time
Watch the mission
Fixes? Questions? Feedback?
If you have suggestions for improving this mission, please submit an issue on GitHub
and include the mission number. For anything else incluing new mission ideas, sharing your experience, or your interest in learning to teach this manual, get in touch via email
← Back to the TOC