Orange Ring - Ooh Ocho
2-C Parada Play
The mechanics of Parada-Sandwich-Pasada
- Lead Backwards Ochos
- Lead the Parada to the hugward side.
- Talk them through the parts:
- Leader stops the ocho (Parada)
- Leader Sandwiches
- Leader Steps back
- Follower Sandwiches
- Follower steps over (Pasada)
- Forward Ochos and exit
The movement has the effect of changing a Backward Ocho into a Forward Ocho.
- Explain that if feet touch we stop.
- Lower your body to stop the follower mid-ocho.
- Follower chooses the timing for when to step over.
- For both to be comfortable and Aligned, the embrace needs to be very flexible. Explore when and where to adjust the arms.
Watch the mission
Fixes? Questions? Feedback?
If you have suggestions for improving this mission, please submit an issue on GitHub
and include the mission number. For anything else incluing new mission ideas, sharing your experience, or your interest in learning to teach this manual, get in touch via email
← Back to the TOC